Here is a few informations you need to know before you make an appointment
– I speak and write french and english fluently so feel free to write to me in those languages.
– I don’t tattoo minors, you need to be at least 18 years old.
– If you want to get tattooed you need to take the time to explain you project and if you do so, i will take the time to read and reply. You don’t need to explain the meaning behind it, that is personal and the only information i need are about the design (size, placement and budget).
– Please dont send me an email if you don’t know what you want to get tattooed, i won’t be able to find a project for you either.
– You need to fill up the form with correct informations, make sure your email is right because most of the people who don’t get an answer is because they wrote a wrong email adress.
– A deposit is needed ton confirm an appointment, i work on a first pay first served basis so unless you paid a deposit the spot you were looking to get might be taken by anyone who pays a deposit for it.
– I don’t send drawings or writings by email, i usually draw the night before or in the morning and then show it the day of the appointment.
– Final placement and size is usually seen the day of the appointment, writings are always the same size so no need to mention a size for this on your mail.
– I don’t take appointments months in advance unless for special events or guest work.
– What will void your deposit : not showing up, changing you design after consultation and paying the deposit, canceling your appointment within 24h before your appointment.
– I don’t tattoo lips, hands, face or neck unless you are heavily tattooed.